SeenSound is seeking a fresh round of submissions for our next season of visual/music screenings and performances.
Fixed media audio/visual works less than 10 minutes duration in a variety of styles (experimental, videoart, abstract, generative, music experimental, documentary,…) are welcome.
For this season we are seeking works for the following events:
Concert 1 – silent visual works for live audio improvisation: Wednesday 29th July
Concert 2 – call for fixed media visual music works: Wednesday 26th August
One entry per person. Submission deadline 25 June 2015. (Postmarked)
- No entry fee.
- Submission (Postmarked) Deadline 25th June
- Send media & brief description to:
- Visual/Music Series PO Box 315 Elsternwick Victoria 3183 Australia
- In addition to your postal submission, please send us an email with 1-2 stills of your work, a 500 word biography and a short description of the submission, to:
- Previews of submissions hosted online are welcome, however final submissions must be made via physical DVDs or electronic transfer (Dropbox or Wetransfer https://www.wetransfer.com). Please contact Brigid or Mark via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange alternative delivery if submission of a physical DVD is not possible.
- Submissions will be presented as a single-channel video projection with stereo sound. No video installations or multichannel video submissions please.
- DVD-Formats: PAL-DVD or NTSC-DVD, no Blue Ray submissions please.
Visual/Music Series will screen successful submissions on Wednesday the 29 July and 26th Wednesday August at 8pm. (late entries may be screened in further events) DVDs will not be sent back, if you wish otherwise, please enclose a sufficiently stamped return envelope with your full address and name on it.
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com
Brigid Burke and Mark Pedersen