SeenSound is seeking a fresh round of submissions for our next visual/music screening, focused on dance.
Fixed media audio/visual works relating to dance, less than 10 minutes duration in a variety of styles (experimental, videoart, abstract, generative, documentary,…) are welcome.
Upcoming SeenSound events:
Wednesday 4th November: dance film screenings.
Wednesday 2nd December: live acoustic & electronic musicians with visual/music films
One entry per person. Submission deadline 20 October 2015. (Postmarked)
- No entry fee.
- Submission (Postmarked) Deadline 20 October 2015
- Send media & brief description to:
- SeenSound Visual/Music Series PO Box 315 Elsternwick Victoria 3183 Australia
- In addition to your postal submission, please send us an email with 1-2 stills of your work, a 500 word biography and a short description of the submission, to:
- Previews of submissions hosted online are welcome, however final submissions must be made via physical DVDs or electronic transfer (Dropbox or Wetransfer www.wetransfer.com). Please contact Brigid or Mark via email@example.com to arrange alternative delivery if these submission methods are not possible.
- Submissions will be presented as a single-channel video projection with stereo sound. No video installations or multichannel video submissions please.
- DVD-Formats: PAL-DVD or NTSC-DVD, no Blue Ray submissions please.
SeenSound Visual/Music Series will screen successful submissions on Wednesday 4th November 2015 at 8pm. (late entries may be screened in further events). DVDs will not be sent back, if you wish otherwise, please enclose a sufficiently stamped return envelope with your full address and name on it.
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Brigid Burke and Mark Pedersen