SeenSound is seeking a fresh round of submissions for our next season of visual/music screenings and performances.
For this season we are seeking works for the following events:
Concert 1 – silent visual works for live audio improvisation: Wednesday 24th August
Concert 2 – fixed media visual music works: Wednesday 21st September
One entry per person. Submission deadline 20th July 2016
- No entry fee.
- Submission Deadline 20th July
- Send media & brief description to:
- Visual/Music Series PO Box 315 Elsternwick Victoria 3183 Australia
- In addition to your postal submission, please send us an email with 1-2 stills of your work, a 500 word biography and a short description of the submission, to:
- Previews of submissions hosted online are welcome, however final submissions must be made via physical DVDs or electronic transfer (Dropbox or Wetransfer https://www.wetransfer.com). Please contact Brigid or Mark via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange alternative delivery if submission of a physical DVD is not possible.
- Submissions will be presented as a single-channel video projection with stereo sound. No video installations or multichannel video submissions please.
- DVD-Formats: PAL-DVD or NTSC-DVD, no Blue Ray submissions please.
DVDs will not be sent back, if you wish otherwise, please enclose a sufficiently stamped return envelope with your full address and name on it.
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com
Brigid Burke and Mark Pedersen